Friday 30 August 2013

Refashion Friday: Interviews Recap

Sometimes I feel that, in the race to blog about all the things we desperately want to voice and document, some seriously awesome content often gets quickly swept underneath the carpet of our blogs. Personally, I feel that some of my blog's most interesting and inspiring content has been the interviews undertaken by some of the seriously talented refashioning bloggers I've contacted as part of my weekly Refashion Friday slot. I am so grateful to these women for the time and brain-space they gave up to respond to my questions that today I'd like to highlight and revisit those posts once more in case there are any that you have missed.

So in order that they were published we have...


A detailed and thought-provoking interview with inventor of The Refashioners, Miss P!




 A fabulously frank interview with one of the funniest women on the internets, Jillian from ReFashionista!


A sweet and lovely interview with super-stylish new-refashioner on the block Miche from Buttons and Birdcages!

If you have any ideas of other bloggers who partake in refashioning that you'd like to read more about, please do let me know. Or if you yourself fancy being interviewed, don't be shy. You can either leave a comment on this post or email me directly to sozoblog (at) gmail (dot) com. What with some seriously major life changes going on with me right now, I don't have even a fraction of the time I'd like for reading and discovering new blogs, so your help in finding interview candidates will be gratefully received. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a re-interview with one of your previous people (victims!) - I'd be interested to know if they learnt something about themselves or their sewing or style through the interview process.

Marilla Walker said...

Hi there,

I have just undertaken a rework myself of an old coat, which I turned into a jacket. Read about it here, but I have not gone into great detail with pictures of the process! http://marillawalker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/vintage-coat-rework.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...